Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions

This year, I've decided to start my New Year's resolutions off a little bit earlier. As in, not in February. At first, I didn't even know how to start them though.

"Do I use first-person? second? third? How many should I have? How specific should they be?"

But then I decided, "Fuck that, my resolution is to do resolutions however the fuck I want to do resolutions," and I got into the rest of them.


  • Make money, make money-money-money.
  • Start homework earlier and take each paper to the writing center.
  • Finish everything I start.
  • Start more things.
  • Learn new things, improve the things I already know.
  • Only use market leaders and things that I truly like, never settle for less than the best.
  • Don't do things I don't wanna do.
  • Stay healthy (or become healthy if I'm not already).
  • Tigers?
More might come up as the year gets closer, then progresses. I don't plan on waiting for a New Year to start improving myself. That's addict behavior, and I'm breaking this natural addiction to unimprovement. I'll keep you guys posted.

Get it? POSTed?

I'm so sorry.

1 comment: